Sunday, November 2, 2008

No Endorsements

I had considered the idea of endorsing candidates in this election. I then asked myself, "Who am I to suggest who you vote for?" As the anonymous author of a harmless community blog, the least I could do is tie my identity to endorsements and stand behind my choices.

But since I wish for this blog to remain anonymously authored with the focus on community dialogue, I won't sit here and tell you who to vote for.

I will, however, leave you with an excellent article on how a divided government (one in which both or all major parties share power) is the best for our nation and is how our government was designed to run. Good reading, and as close to an endorsement as I will write on this page.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/2008/11/02/2008-11-02_heres_my_dream_ticket_why_divided_govern.html

1 comment:

  1. So much for a divided government.

    I give the Great and Powerful Oba-sm about two months in office before Biden's "presidential crisis" needs to be manufactured to save his ratings.

    I'm sickened by the comparison to JFK and the election being called a "landslide."

    How short memories are of the kicking that Mondale received courtesy of Reagan... 525 to 13 electoral votes! Now that's a landslide!

    ReplyDelete